Networks and Operators with Data
Due to the global crisis, the cost per 1 MB on the per minute Rate has increased to 0,05GBP.
Configure Data on Android::
Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile Network > Access Point Names
- Internet (or GPRS)
Create New APN > Choose GPRS
- Name – ‘any name’ (e.g., Secure SIM)
- APN – fastaccess
Leave the rest by default. Save the Settings, choose GPRS. Once it is done, Handset connects to Data automatically.
Configure Data on iOS
Settings > Phone> APN Settings
- APN Name, «APN» – fastaccess
- User Name – leave blank
- Password – leave blank
To set an APN on an iPhone automatically, choose ‘T profile’ :
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi. Open Safari. Go to http://m.apnchanger.org
- Set APN ‘Manually’. Choose ‘Manually’. APN – fastaccess.
- APN has been successfully set.