Install AYSEC-AYDIR on iOS
2. Install AYDIR
3. When a user opens the application for the first time, OS notifies the user that the application is not to be trusted. At this point it is impossible to run the app.
4. Go to ‘Setting’ —> ‘General’ —> ‘Profiles’ or ‘Profiles and Device Management’ or ‘Manage Access’. There you find the AYDIR application profile, you need to ‘Allow Access’ to it.
5. Once it is done, it is possible to start the application.
Check up the Balance and the Amount of Days left:
*100#, dial in AY SEC
2. Find out USER ID and DID :
*110# dial in AY SEC
The Command also shows the amount of days left on DID .
3. Activate Program and all the DIDs:
*900*Х#, substitute ‘X’ with the number of months (form 1 to 12), dial in AYSEC
4. Activate just the Program (no DID):
*910*Х#, dial in AYSEC, substitute ‘X’ with the number of months (form 1 to 12)
5. Activate DID for 1 month :
*900*(DID with no ‘+’)#, dial in AY SEC